The Applied Hope: Solarpunk & Utopias Game Jam was an open games jam run in summer 2021, inviting game designers to create all manner of things related to envisioning positive futures. Entries were mostly storytelling and tabletop roleplaying games, although we also got prototype video games, zines, a Twitter bot, and more.
After poring through almost sixty submissions, some prizes have just been awarded:
1) Best RPG Under Five Pages: subconscious_Routine by poorstudents
2) Best Solarpunk DIY Game: Scraps by Cezar Capacle
3) The Lustrous Effervescing Fontanelle of Luminous Mutable Futures Award: It’s About the Yearning by Lonely Cryptid Media
4) Mx Congeniality: Moon Elves by Maik
5) The Applied Hope Fruiting Bodies Award: Roots & Flowers by The Gift of Gabes
6) The Best Adaptation Award: The Transition Year by Affinity Games
7) Best Game About Something Pretty Specific: Marvelous Mutations & Merry Musicians! by Wendi Yu
Special Prize: Big Buzz Award: The Nurture by hannah j. gray
Some remarks on the winners can be found here.